Beeac Cemetery Road, Beeac
In 1869 the residents of Beeac decided that their village ‘required a school, a library and a cemetery,’ and a year later the government gazetted land for the cemetery. The name changed throughout the nineteenth century but it is now know as the Beeac Cemetery. The cemetery is set out in a formal geometric layout with sections for each religious denomination.
Click here to view our Brochure.